How Does Your Carpet Cleaning Process Work?
At Crystal Carpet Care we utilize truck-mounted steam extraction. This advanced process is an industry standard and has been proven and tested to guarantee the quality and the cleanliness of your carpets and other surfaces. The use of truck-mount steam extraction is the preferred cleaning method recommended by almost all major carpet manufacturers.
As the name suggests the process includes heating the cleaning and rinsing solutions by over 200 degrees. The heated steam allows us to efficiently remove dirt, spills and other major problem areas on your carpet.
Then, our highly-trained experts use an extremely high-powered vacuum to extract all the excess moisture from your carpet. The combination of the steam and high suction is what makes this method so extremely effective.
We are dedicated to serving our Bonney Lake area customers!
We have close to 30 years experience serving Pierce County and in that time Crystal Carpet Care has become the top choice for quality floor cleaning in the Bonney Lake area. Our complete commitment to your satisfaction is unsurpassed, and we take pride in our ability to keep your home both fresh and at its cleanest.
The Results Speak for Themselves!
Why Choose Us for Your Carpet Cleaning Needs?
We tirelessly work on your behalf to provide the absolute best to our valued customers, which is why we are proud to offer:
- A 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Each technician fully trained & certified with the (IICRC)
- Our 24-hour emergency carpet cleaning service
- Affordable pricing
- Pet stain/odor removal services
- Carpet repair service
- Specialty residual odor removal
- Complimentary quotes/estimates
Our Customers Love Us, You Will Too!
Showed up on time, in a clean uniform (with mask on), introduced himself, and carried himself in a very professional manner. He was done in the timeframe given when I asked how long it would be. He actually ended up waiting on me to return for the walk through. There was a spot I wasn’t super sure about and was probably just the way the carpet was laying and me standing only at the doorway. Without hesitation he said “let me get that one more time” and before I could even say a word he was on his way out the door to unload his gear. That one moment right there is what took my experience to a whole new level. There was no trying to convince me that it’s fine or saying that it’s just an old carpet so he can move on with his day. It was clear that he wasn’t gonna leave unless I was 100% satisfied. I will always recommend this company moving forward. Thank you Nicholas R. for taking care of us.
We have used Crystal Carpet Care a handful of times over the years, and there’s a reason.
Polite, punctual and very fair prices.
Bonus: Our carpets look brand new when they’re done
We needed some stretching and cleaning of of carpets at our old house to get it ready to sell. Brad, the owner, came out to assess the nature of the stretching and stain removal. Jackie, co-owner and wife of Brad, handled the scheduling (she was amazing and made me feel like family). Brad was very trustworthy and I could tell he knew his stuff. Kevin was the technician who came to take care of the carpet. I felt very comfortable with him there and could tell he was very knowledgeable. After all was done, the carpet stretching looked great as did the cleaning.I will definitely contact Crystal Carpet Care for future carpet issues and cleaning needs. Such a trustworthy dedicated team!
Bonney Lake Carpet Repair
Since 1991 Crystal Carpet Care has been repairing and restretching carpets for Bonney lake area residents.
We proudly offer the following carpet repairs:
- Carpet stretching (re-stretching)
- Replacement of sections due to a burn or stain (that won’t release with a cleaning)
- Carpet wrinkle removal
All of our stretching work is fully guaranteed and is performed by the owner himself and/or one of our highly experienced carpet repair technicians.
We help Bonney Lake home owners save money by enabling them to restore their existing floors instead of spending large sums on having to replace them.
Pet Odor and Stubborn Stain Removal
It is unavoidable, at some point everyone encounters stains on our carpets. It could be from a spilled glass of red wine, or maybe they are a caused by the new family puppy. Regardless of where the stain came from, left untreated it could become home to bacteria.
Our experienced carpet cleaning team has the expertise, products and tools to solve your stain related issues. Because no two situations are exactly the same, the first thing we will do is evaluate the situation and then inform you of your options.
Unfortunately, at times a stain will have already set and it may not be possible to release it. However, you can rest assured that if a spot or stain is removable, we will make sure it is gone.
Did You Know? We Are Certified In Removing Pet Odor
Pets are awesome, that’s a fact. But pets can also often wreak havoc on your flooring and they often leave behind unpleasant odors. For many companies, this can be extremely challenging.
Fortunately, Crystal Carpet Care technicians are certified with the IICRC in Pet Odor Control. Our knowledge and our large variety of commercial-grade products make us the easy choice for Bonney Lake pet owners looking to keep their floors clean.
Dealing With Water Damage? We Can Help!
Water is powerful, and sometimes we don’t recognize the power that it has until we experience the damaging affects first hand. This is one reason we are proud to offer water damage repair services.
In the majority of cases, only a certified professional can repair flooring and furnishings that have been water damaged. We recommend taking the following actions to help reduce the amount of damage:
- If possible stop the water at the source and immediately handle obvious safety hazards (electrical shocks, slippery floors, etc..)
- Immediately open any windows, turn on fans and heating and air conditioning systems to increase airflow.
- Improve air circulation by opening doors, drawers, cupboards and closets to promote drying.
- Remove furniture from wet areas and make sure to protect furniture legs so they don’t absorb the water. (Tip* cover legs with triple-folded aluminum foil.)
- Hang curtains or drapes to prevent water rings; allow any leather items to dry at room temperature.
- Immediately wash wet clothes, sheets and linens and hang cleanable fabrics up to dry.
- Don’t store damp items in plastic bags or sealed containers where mold can grow.
- Contact Crystal Carpet Care, a certified water restoration firm, to preserve your home and furniture from further water damage. Our expertly trained technicians will use professional inspecting and drying equipment which can identify hidden water pockets and help to dry both your structure and furnishings to acceptable industry standards.