Why Choose Us For Wood Floor Cleaning?
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Over 29 years of experience
- Our cleaning technicians have, on average, 10+ years of experience each
- Unparalleled customer service
- IICRC Certified
- Best results in the business
- We clean everything from wood, to vinyl to all hard surface flooring.
A Dedicated Team Of Experienced Experts!
The Best Professional Hard Surface Floor Cleaners in Puyallup
The fact is, when the average person cleans wood floors in their home, they don’t remove all the dirt. To properly remove dirt and grime from hardwood floors, it requires deep extraction to remove dirt, debris, and allergens that settle into the cracks. Sweeping and moppings are crucial first steps and a necessary part of maintaining your wood floor’s health, however, professional hardwood floor cleaning is key to breathing life back into your floors again.
Specialized Hardwood Floor Cleaning Equipment
Unlike over the counter cleaning supplies, Crystal Carpet Care is equipped with commercial-grade cleaning products and specialized wood floor cleaning equipment built for both commercial and residential floors.
Benefits of Wood Floor Cleaning
- Removes dirt, grime, smoke, and allergens such as pets and pollen
- Eliminates bacteria and sanitizes floors, for a healthier home
- Offers a protective barrier, helping to minimize future damage
- Improves and prolongs the life of your floors
- Restores your flooring and increases home value
Saving You Time And Money
Every customer that has their wood flooring professionally cleaned prolongs the life of their floors. You’ll get more mileage out of your floors and be able to avoid paying for unnecessary refinishing.
Concrete Cleaning Backed By A 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!
If you are not 100% satisfied with the way your concrete floors look after we clean them, we will clean them again, completely FREE of charge. We are even certified by the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration (IICRC).
For more information or to request a quote, please contact us!
Our Wood Floor Cleaning Process
1. We complete a thorough inspection
Before we begin any wood floors project, our trained technicians do a thorough inspection to determine the material and look for any potential problem spots. This also allows our technicians to determine which type of wood cleaning solution and machinery to use on your floor.
2. Clear & clean the area
Once the inspection is complete, we will make sure the area is clear of any furniture. Once the area is prepped and clean, we are ready to begin the deep clean.
3. Begin deep cleaning using our specialized equipment
Next, our technicians will use our specialized equipment designed to clean your floors back to their absolute best. Our equipment is designed to remove as much dirt as possible, without damaging your floors at all.
4. Dry the area & finish final touches
After we are done cleaning, we will dry the area so there is no opportunity for water damage, and complete any other necessary final touches.
5. Complete final inspection
Finally, we will complete an inspection with you to make sure you are happy with the service and leave you with clean hardwood floors.