24 Hour Service
Floods can happen at anytime during the day or night, not just during business hours. We’re here to help. Call us at 253-952-3396 and we’ll help you get back to normal as quickly as possible.
Broken pipes, leaky appliances and heavy rainstorms can teach an unexpected lesson on the destructive power of water. In most cases, only a professional can repair water damaged flooring and furnishings.
Crystal Carpet Care takes great pride in providing first class service for your water damage cleanup and reconstruction.
- 24/7 same day service
- Inspection and Assessment
- Water extraction
- Sanitizing of area
- Air Movement Drying
- Dehumidifying Drying
- Drying monitoring and follow up
Crystal Carpet Care recommends the following actions to minimize damage while you are waiting for help to arrive:
- Foremost, stop the water leak and attend to obvious safety hazards, like electrical shock and personal injury from slips and falls.
- Increase airflow with open windows, fans and heating and air conditioning systems.
- Open doors, drawers, cupboards and closets to maintain optimal air circulation and promote drying.
- Move furniture out of wet areas or protect furniture legs from absorption and damage with triple-folded aluminum foil.
- Hang up draperies and pin up upholstery skirts to prevent water rings; allow leather items to dry at room temperature.
- Wash wet clothes, sheets and linens immediately and hang cleanable fabrics up to dry.
- Do not store damp items in plastic bags where mold can grow.
- Contact Crystal Carpet Care, a certified water restoration firm, to preserve your home and furniture from further damage. Our trained technicians, using professional inspecting and drying equipment, can identify hidden water pockets and dry both your structure and furnishings to acceptable industry standards.