Crystal Carpet Care is dedicated to keeping your carpet looking its best. We specialize in carpet & uholstery cleaning, carpet repair, stain removal, pet odor control, water damage cleanup and 3M Scotchgard Protectants.
Crystal Carpet Care uses truck-mount steam extraction. This is the method the major carpet manufacturers (Dupont and Shaw Industries) recommend. In fact, nearly every carpet manufacturer recommends the use of truck-mount steam extraction as the preferred cleaning method.
3M Scotchgard Protectants
Your carpets have a protectant applied at the factory during the manufacturing process. This will wear off, particularly in the high traffic areas, from everyday use. All major carpet manufacturers recommend protectants be reapplied to your carpet at least every other cleaning (every cleaning under hard use). Crystal Carpet Care carries safe, water-based 3M Scotchgard Protectants for your carpet and upholstery. We use only the best products as required to maintain the manufacturer’s warranty. This will help you extend the life of your carpet and protect your investment.
Serving the Puget Sound area, Crystal Carpet Care has been repairing and restretching carpets since 1991.
We offer repairs such as carpet stretching (restretching) and section replacement from a burn or horrible stain that won’t release with a cleaning. Crystal Carpet Care uses advanced power stretching equipment to ensure a firm stretch is achieved and ridding your home of those horrible wrinkles throughout the carpet areas. All stretching work is guaranteed and performed by the owner and/or highly experienced technicians. There is no need to spend large amounts of money on an entire carpet replacement when, most of the time, carpet repair or restretching is all that is needed. Most carpet wrinkle problems come from an improper install and Crystal Carpet Care can make your carpet area look great again!
We all encounter stains on our carpets at some point in time. Wine, coffee, pop, food, grease and pets can all leave spots or stains. These also can become breeding grounds for bacteria. Crystal Carpet Care has the knowledge, experience and products to deal with all your spots that have not set. We evaluate every situation prior to cleaning, discuss your options and proceed accordingly on every job. However, there is always a possibility that a stain has set and will not release (hair dye, some planter stains, etc.). If the spot is able to be removed, we can do it!
Homes with pets can create some of the most challenging situations for carpet cleaners. Fortunately, Crystal Carpet Care is certified with the IICRC in Pet Odor Control. When your pet has had an accident, it is best to take care of the problem as soon as possible. There are over-the-counter products available for the home owner; however, without proper extraction, those products may work the problem deeper into the pad and make it more difficult to remove. The key is to remove the problem first, then treat what’s left appropriately. We have the best selection of commercial grade products to choose from and experience to get it done right!
Broken pipes, leaky appliances and heavy rainstorms can teach an unexpected lesson on the destructive power of water. In most cases, only a professional can repair water damaged flooring and furnishings. Crystal Carpet Care recommends the following actions to minimize damage while you are waiting for help to arrive:
- Foremost, stop the water leak and attend to obvious safety hazards, like electrical shock and personal injury from slips and falls.
- Increase airflow with open windows, fans and heating and air conditioning systems.
- Open doors, drawers, cupboards and closets to maintain optimal air circulation and promote drying.
- Move furniture out of wet areas or protect furniture legs from absorption and damage with triple-folded aluminum foil.
- Hang up draperies and pin up upholstery skirts to prevent water rings; allow leather items to dry at room temperature.
- Wash wet clothes, sheets and linens immediately and hang cleanable fabrics up to dry.
- Do not store damp items in plastic bags where mold can grow.
- Contact Crystal Carpet Care, a certified water restoration firm, to preserve your home and furniture from further damage. Our trained technicians, using professional inspecting and drying equipment, can identify hidden water pockets and dry both your structure and furnishings to acceptable industry standards.
24 Hour Service
Floods can happen at anytime during the day or night, not just during business hours. We’re here to help. Call us at 253-952-3396 and we’ll help you get back to normal as quickly as possible.